Sunday, April 18, 2010

All Tied Up



The Bow Tie. Super formal meets silly girly. Where the hell are you going to wear a bow tie like this. Well that's not the point. You don't need to buy one with a mission. I simply cannot just pass up a tie this amazing. First. It screams pink. Second. It screams wear me. That's really all there is to this. I think that you have to give a bow tie this good a chance. Jeans. A collared shirt. Pink flip flops. You'll be a sexy Herman before you know it. The little yellow number above it has the same feminine feel with out all the pink. Still just as good. These are Nick Hotchkiss designer bow ties. You can find these on www.beautiesltd.com under designer bow ties.

Why so many internet finds? Well because I do not live in a big city, like NYC or LA, and we are not the fashion capitol of my state. I have a small mall and a large-ish mall around me where I go to find fabulous clothing-sometimes. I still love fashion and refuse to let myself go with out due to my lack of resources around me. I have found the internet! So here it is. Everything good, in store, and on the internet. For those with the luck of the big city for fashion, and for those who still love fashion but don't live in the big cities. I'll be bringing you everything I can, to order for yourself, or just admire.

Love, the girl with designer dreams.
photo courtesy of www.beautiesltd.com


No comments:

Post a Comment