Monday, April 26, 2010

Shoe Obsession


Well I have tried to invest in as many shoes with bows that I could find. I really am disappointed to see that my selection was few and far between. I am on a mission to find anything bows that I can. Speaking of which...Here is a picture of some really amazing Dolce and Gabbana shoes with lace and bows. So in light of my new shoe mission, I am going to join a shoe of the month club. One that allows me a gallery of shoes to pick from each month and I pick and they send them to my house. I'm totally in. They better have amazing shoes with bows. If all is well, I'll be recommending them right on here. Keep an eye open. Next month is my first month of shoes. I'll be taking pictures and posting them. In light of that. Keep looking for your dream shoes, I am.

Love, the girl with designer dreams.
Picture courtesy of flicker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment