Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hour Glass Figures and Goals!!!


So I’m still fighting with mobile blogging on how to set it up. Most of the frustration is due to the fact that I read two out of four bullet points in the set up section. The other part is due to the fact that I have an inability to stay focused on any one subject for more than a few moments. Hence, the crazy unfocused blog. But focus be damned! I have a better idea. Seeing that I love to write. And, this blog is very sadly updated, I will blog on the progress of my line. Of course this is what it was originally intended for before I deleted everything and started a fashion updating/business advice section.

Now to the reason I moved from that in the first place. I feel like I’m keeping a diary. But lets just take a look-see back to highschool/middleschool where is kept a diary like a nerd (I’m a nerd … it’s o.k.) religiously for years. Embarrassing. But fun, and insightful and focused…on my everyday life in shambles. So here it goes again. But this time on my business which is my clothing line and my journey from small town boutique to full fledge fashion house. And of course all the bumps and lumps and fun in between!

Oh let’s not forget my mission, to dress people to look marvelous and to emphasize the female figure in a pretty way. No more dressing like a dude…seriously. Hello hourglass figure even if you don’t have one! For F’s sake I don’t want to see another woman that I question looking as if she could be a man!

Oh goal, be able to employee my wonderful talented Aunt who collaborates with me on all of this and hire an slightly willing but doesn’t know what she’s getting herself into friend!

Till Next time…I’m designer dreaming! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment