Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring '12 Tunics

I am really excited to show you the rest of the prints that are available. I really love this pattern and in the right sheer colors its just beautiful and flattering. For a long time I thought tunics didn't have enough shape but with our waist band the hourglass is back!
Lime Tunic

Blue Polka Dot

Snake Skin

White Line

Cheetah Print

These will all be showing at the SUNY Cortland Fashion Show Saturday April 14th. I'm so excited to debut these designs. I think that they really do justice to the whole collection. I'll be posting other pieces this week that we will be showing. Stay tuned for our halter crop top and the full length dresses!

Until then, I'm designer dreaming.

1 comment:

  1. Designer Tunics are trendy with stylish. Every women like it.After this wear every women like feel and comfortable. So I like it. You can purchase latest online designer kurti tunic from ENAH online clothing store, Mumbai.

    ReplyDelete