Monday, January 7, 2013

New Years//New Style

Happy New Years Resolution

So it's casual Monday! And to begin my New Years Resolution...One of the at least...is to post often my outfits at the office and other place...plus post links to finding similar things. 
My intern had this amazing bag on today! I just loved it. And now want one too. 

I love the great metal work all the way down the bag. I also found the hippie version of this bag and I'll be linking it. Casual Monday's are a favorite of mine and there I am leaning and fondling my mannequin. This year I am going to devote myself to my line but also to my love of writing and blogging. 

Similar Bag//SimilarRed Lace Top//Similar Pink Peacoat //Victoria Secret (I live int these) Bright Yellow VNeck

Anyone else have a fashion related resolution? If so, do share, until then...I'm designer dreaming <3 .="." font="font">

2 comments: