Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Blues


The denim on denim look.


Front Tuck.


I love the light blue top against the dark jeggings.


Paired with my favorite well loved fox mukluks.


Untucked back.


I always appreciate a pocket.



This look Similar: Jeggings. Shirt. Actual: Mukluks
Plus, the collar is button down so I have the odd which way will it go collar because I didn't iron the shirt to go for a softer look. This button down is my favorite of all my button downs because of it's softness. 

What do you think of the denim shirt trend? Does the denim on denim work or is it something you would not try?

Until then, I'm designer DReaming. <3 .="" p="">

1 comment:

  1. I like it!
    But i don't think I would wear it, you know?
    for seeing in other: GOOD! For myself... not so sure!

    www.whisperwordsoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete