Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Back to Designing this Holiday Season

Tis the Holiday Season!!!

Well first let me explain a few things. The last three years, my posting wasn't was consistent. I closed my boutique and moved to the other side of the country. I met the love of my life, got married and started a new career that I always wanted. And of course for almost 2 years, my sewing machine sat in a box collecting dust.

I love sewing, designing and fashion but without the boutique and it not being my career, I let it fall second to everything else. I golfed more, went out more, saw more sights, and partied with friends. But I missed sewing and designing.

Then this past spring I broke out the sewing machine. Went and bought fabric, and started creating. I realized that even if I don't have a shop, boutique or an online fashion store, creating things (especially clothes) is something I love.

So in the last few months I've made some fun projects and I'll be sharing them on here. I even thought about doing a holiday shop and working on sharing everything I make. I will keep you updated on that. But in the mean time, I'll be posting what I made. :)

Love, your designer Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment